16.3.13

March Theme Post!

This theme's post is to bring in the season of spring with the colour green! We decided to use St. Patty's day to show a snippet of what we like to do! It was a free for all for what the members of Gal*Luxy wanted to do.
Let's take a look-see of what some of our members did!

Lisha~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tori

Tori partied a bit in cute green make up. Her hat is super cute for a nice night of enjoying her St. Patty's beverage!

 ~~~~~~

Tomo

"Here is my St. Patricks day post. Me and Michael decided to make rainbows with shamrocks and pot o' golds! And to also celebrate the Irish ways, we decided to take shots of Lux Vodka! So we were completely smashed making these rainbows! :3"

~~~~~~
 Moga
"Okay, this is my submission for St. Paddy's day. I am sorry I am not showing my face. I had limited time. However, you get to see my bod >>.. that is 30lns lighter than the last time anyone has seen me lol and my nails are did XD . Anyways, for Easter I will be a cute bunny or something, I promise!"
~~~~~~

Pepa

"We decided to do a rendition of My Drunk Kitchen for our Gal*luxy St. Patty's Day Special. We made Irish Potato soup~"

St. Patrick's Day Special: My drunk Irish Gyaru Kitchen!!!



Purin
"So I made a Shamrock Freezepop. I'm not used to the color green and even considered making a pink Saint Patty's recipe! I'm really silly when it comes to things like that! Pictured below is the recipe. Its super easy. Just blend and freeze! I think its a great healthy treat for spring! Its refreshing and delicious. <3"


~~~~~~

 Nami

"What I did for St. Patty's day! Nothing too special since I did it last minute. Me and Tomo tore up these cookies, lol."

~~~~~~
Lisha
"I never had a Shamrock Shake before! So, since it's that time for it, my friend and I went on a night adventure to hunt some down! It was a delicious, minty green success! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is twelve days left til the March Michigan Meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment